Havening for Practitioners
Do you want to learn some new additional tools and techniques, to help your patients transform their lives? Havening Techniques® offers a non-intrusive, natural therapy approach shown to help a wide range of conditions including phobias, stress, anger, chronic pain…and so much more.
Whether you are running a GP practice, or offering a treatment aligned with natural therapy practices, then Havening may be the ideal tool for you. Through simply attending a 2-day training session you will be fully equipped and skilled to provide this service within your own practice.
Key Features of Havening
Havening Techniques® are simple to learn and use. The techniques are designed to help people to let go of stress, trauma and anxiety, so they can be free to the live the life they want; to effectively to find their safe haven.
I offer a range of training options to practitioners. This includes a one-on-one training session, as well as group training sessions.
I am also happy to work with any clients you would like to refer.
How it Works
- Havening is based on neuroscience and is all about training the brain to respond differently.
- For some people their brain has become stuck in a pattern of high alert around certain circumstances. Some situations will trigger off, what can seem like, disproportional responses like angry outbursts or overwhelming sadness.
- With Havening, we help change this pattern by using Havening touch to create healing delta waves. Delta waves are brain waves that are usually only recorded during deep sleep – the time when the body and mind restore balance and heals.
- During the session/s, Havening touch is used to create the change. When Havening is used, a chemical and electrical reaction takes place moving the sensory triggers to a safer place – a haven. This technique switches off the brain’s ‘alarm’ button, which means the part of the brain that stores trauma no longer reacts
Conditions it Can Help With
Havening has been around for a number of years and has shown to help with a wide range of conditions. This includes:
- Panic attacks
- Chronic pain
- Emotional eating
- Distressing memories
- Fear of abandonment
- Sexual abuse
- Performance enhancement
- Public Speaking
- Plus more…
Training For Practitioners | NZ Based
As a certified Havening Techniques® practitioner, I provide the training to help you as a practitioner learn this technique. This can be on a one-one-one basis, or as part of a two-day certified training course. All training is provided here in Wellington, New Zealand.
With Havening, it’s easy to learn, simple to apply, and in just two days you can be fully trained up on Havening techniques.
Please Contact me if you would like to discuss your training options for learning Havening Techniques®.
Why Learn Havening?
- For those practitioners who have a strong preference to more natural style of healing, Havening is a very complimentary practice.
- One of the main benefits that many practitioners appreciate with including Havening with their practices is that it provides your patients the opportunity to undertake a range of self-healing to improve aspects of their life.
- Once you have learnt Havening practices, this provides you with a further opportunity to offer this additional healing approach as a value added service, within your practice.