Havening for Individuals
Do you want to learn some new tools and techniques, to help you change your behaviours, and/or how you respond to certain situations or ‘triggers’?
If you are looking for a self-help tool, that you can use and apply in the comfort of your own home, then Havening may be the ideal tool for you. Through simply doing a few minutes of Havening a day, it can help you create and change your behaviours.
Key Features of Havening
- Havening Techniques are simple to learn and use.
- In just one session you can learn basic Havening Techniques that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- Transformation of your situation can start to occur within just one session.
- With ongoing sessions, by doing it regularly at home, you can create a transformation in your life.
- Being a self-help tool, you simply apply the technique, by yourself to yourself.
- By doing just a few minutes of Havening a day, it helps you create and build your resilience; this in turn helps change your behaviours.
- Treatment options can include participating in on-site sessions with myself, and/or simply learning the technique for self-help treatments at home.
How it Works
- Havening Techniques have been developed from the field of neuroscience and it is all about training the brain to respond differently.
- For some people their brain has become stuck in a pattern of high alert around certain circumstances. Some situations will trigger off, what can seem like, disproportional responses.
- This can result in issues such as: stress, trauma, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, phobias, chronic pain, and an inability to manage emotions.
- Havening helps change this pattern by using Havening touch to create healing delta waves.
- Delta waves are brain waves that are usually only recorded during deep sleep – the time when the body and the mind restore balance and heals itself.
- When we use Havening touch to create the change, an electrical and chemical reaction takes place moving the sensory triggers to a safer place – a haven. This technique switches off the brain’s ‘alarm’ button so the area that stores trauma is no longer reacting.
Conditions it Can Help With
Havening has been around for a number of years and has shown to help with a wide range of conditions. This includes:
- Panic attacks
- Chronic pain
- Emotional eating
- Distressing memories
- Fear of abandonment
- Sexual abuse
- Performance enhancement
- Public Speaking
- Plus more…
Havening Now Available In New Zealand
I am proud to be the first qualified practising Havening practitioner in New Zealand. From my base in Wellington, I provide my one-on-one services including training to individuals.
To Learn More
If you would like to read up more about Havening, please visit the Havening website (link to https://havening.org), where there is more in-depth information and customer testimonials (link to https://havening.org/about-havening/testimonials).