For the first time EVER,
Certified Havening Techniques® training in NZ
UK based Certified Havening Trainer and Head of trainer training for Havening Techniques, Tony Burgess and his co-presenter Julie French will be hosted by Frances Lamb to deliver New Zealand’s first Havening Techniques training course.
Developed by Dr Ronald Ruden and his brother, Dr Stephen Ruden, Havening Techniques® are psycho-sensory techniques that are designed to help people to let go of stress, trauma, phobias, and anxiety amongst many other things, so they can be free to the live the life they want. Effectively to find their safe haven. Incorporating these techniques into your practice will help benefit your clients as well as broadening your own skill set.
Havening is based on current, cutting edge neuroscience and is all about training the brain to respond differently.
For some people their brain has become stuck in a pattern of high alert around certain circumstances. Some situations will trigger off, what can seem like, disproportional responses.
You can learn to help break this pattern by using Havening touch to create healing delta waves. Delta waves are brain waves that are mainly present during Non- REM sleep- a time of replenishment and reorganisation of the brain.
During training you will be taught how to use Havening touch to create the change. When we do that an electrical chemical response occurs which essentially sends a reassurance signal to the brain. This technique switches off the brain’s ‘alarm’ button associated with a particular stored trauma preventing future unhelpful responses.
Who is this training for?
For therapists and professionals working in the fields of personal and professional development of others, such as:
- Life, Business and Wellness coaches
- NLP practitioners
- Medical practitioners
- Complementary practitioners
- EFT Practitioners – Emotional Freedom Technique
- EMDR Practitioners – Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing
- Emergency responders
- Support workers
What will I get from the 2 days of training?
- An understanding of the neuroscience of Havening and why it works
- How to use Havening with a range of issues such as: Anxiety, panic attacks, fears, phobias, PTDS, Stress, Depression, Chronic pain and much more
- Demonstrations of the various forms of Havening such as Event Havening, Transpirational Havening, Affirmational Havening and Outcome Havening
- Lots of hands-on-practise using Havening Techniques with other participants
- An Educational Pack of Dr Ron Ruden’s research which incudes a DVD
- Techniques that allow you to get extraordinary fast and lasting positive results for your patients and clients
- Completion of the first step in the Certification Process of Havening Techniques
Early Bird: $1,497 NZD including GST
Available until Monday 30th April 2018
Full price: $1,897 NZD including GST
Price includes: $400 worth of educational material including DVD’s and all catering.
Payment plans are available if required.